Chuck Hillig's Travel Blog

Well, I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling over the next 6-7 months so I thought that I'd better re-activate my travel blog. The last time I posted anything here was way back in 2006 when I was traveling through SE Asia. Feel free to read my entries back then about my earlier adventures through India,Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, the Philippines and Hong Kong. This time (at least for the next six weeks), I'll be traveling through Greece and Turkey.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Into the cauldron...

As it was when I visited this country before in 1988, India impacts and assaults your senses at every level. I'm in New Delhi until Sunday and it still has the same intensity of noises and smells that had impressed me some 18 years ago. Very viceral. We're 13.5 hours ahead of California. Much more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home