Chuck Hillig's Travel Blog

Well, I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling over the next 6-7 months so I thought that I'd better re-activate my travel blog. The last time I posted anything here was way back in 2006 when I was traveling through SE Asia. Feel free to read my entries back then about my earlier adventures through India,Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, the Philippines and Hong Kong. This time (at least for the next six weeks), I'll be traveling through Greece and Turkey.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

On the Road Again.....

Well, it's been a long time since I've been out there on the road for an extended period of time.   In a few days, though, I'll be heading over to Greece and Turkey for the next six weeks.   Hope to be posting all of my upcoming adventures as they show up.  Next stop:  Athens  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home